APP Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms", "Agreement") are an agreement between Raag Innovations Private Limited ("MANSAA", "us", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the MANSAA HOMEPLUS mobile application and any of its products or services (collectively, "Mobile Application" or "Services").
Accounts and membership
If you create an account in the Mobile Application, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor and review new accounts before you may sign in and use our Services. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for our Services. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
We are not responsible for Content residing in the Mobile Application. In no event shall we be held liable for any loss of any Content. It is your sole responsibility to maintain appropriate backup of your Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, on some occasions and in certain circumstances, with absolutely no obligation, we may be able to restore some or all of your data that has been deleted as of a certain date and time when we may have backed up data for our own purposes. We make no guarantee that the data you need will be available.
Links to other mobile applications
Although this Mobile Application may link to other mobile applications, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked mobile application, unless specifically stated herein. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their mobile applications. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third-parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any mobile application which you access through a link from this Mobile Application. Your linking to any other off-site mobile applications is at your own risk.
In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Mobile Application or its Content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related mobile application, other mobile applications, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related mobile application, other mobile applications, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related mobile application for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Intellectual property rights
This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by Raag Innovations Private Limited or third-parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Raag Innovations Private Limited. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Mobile Application or Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of MANSAA or Raag Innovations Private Limited licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Mobile Application or Services may be the trademarks of other third-parties. Your use of our Mobile Application and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Raag Innovations Private Limited or third-party trademarks.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Raag innovations Private Limited, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable to any person for (a): any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use or content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise, even if Raag innovations Private Limited has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of Raag innovations Private Limited and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors, relating to the services will be limited to an amount greater of one dollar or any amounts actually paid in cash by you to Raag innovations Private Limited for the prior one month period prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose.
You agree to indemnify and hold Raag innovations Private Limited and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third-party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your Content, your use of the Mobile Application or Services or any willful misconduct on your part.
All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
The formation, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of Haryana, India without regard to its rules on conflicts or choice of law and, to the extent applicable, the laws of India. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions related to the subject matter hereof shall be the state and federal courts located in Haryana, India, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You hereby waive any right to a jury trial in any proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Mobile Application or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement in the Mobile Application. When we do, we will send you an email to notify you. Continued use of the Mobile Application after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Mobile Application or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Mobile Application and its Services.
MCare Extended Warranty Protection Plan Terms & Conditions
This MANSAA Mcare "Extended Warranty" protection plan, herein after referred to as "EW” has been entered into between Raag Innovations Private Limited, herein after referred to as "MANSAA", incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its Corporate office at Udyog Vihar Phase 5, Gurugram Haryana and the name & address of the customer, herein referred to as “Customer”, mentioned in the application form. The terms & conditions of EW shall be fully binding on the customer for the product/appliance/equipment covered, herein referred to as “Product”.
What is Covered
What is not Covered
• Physical damage, cosmetic damage or periodic deterioration is not covered under the policy.
• Unlimited replacements will not be covered if product is damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, improper maintenance and normal wear and tear.
• Normal routine maintenance, cleaning, lubrication.
• Normal wear and tear items, not integral or necessary to the functioning of the products or routine service, or if there is wear and tear on the parts.
• Repair of the product due to accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper maintenance.
• Problems or defects caused by unauthorized operations or failure to follow the manufacturer’s operation or maintenance instructions.
• Damage caused by unauthorized repair personnel is not covered. Unauthorized repair or replacement of covered products shall result in the cancellation of this plan.
• Failure due to improper site conditions, rain or weather conditions, liquid spillages, voltage spikes is excluded.
• Hardware or Software failure due to physical damages, improper site conditions, rain or weather conditions, liquid spillages and voltage spikes is excluded.
• Service made necessary by any external cause, including fire, theft, acts of God, alteration, problems arising from software or hardware not supplied by the Manufacturer, power failures or shortages is excluded.
• Consequential/incidental losses of any kind.
• Ignorance of any kind on the part of end customer.
• Transportation damage is not covered.
• Claims that are false or fraudulent or intentionally exaggerated or if any false declarations or statements be made in support thereof; no claim shall be recoverable hereunder.
• Service of products which are not supported by valid Proof of Purchase by customer shall not be admissible under the policy.
• If customer authorizes the repair or any services excluded under this warranty, Customer shall pay its repair fees for such work.
• Damages due to negligence, dust, water seepage, corrosion, battery leakage or due to natural calamities like lightning, flood, earthquake, other acts of God etc.
• Product which has been modified, altered, adjusted or repaired/ serviced/moved/removed/ installed by unauthorized person/s.
• Extended warranty cannot be transferred.
MANSAA MCare Extended warranty Protection Plan can be purchased via MANSAA HOMEPLUS app
Terms of Coverage
• The EW is applicable for a period of 24 months (2 year EW) from the date of the expiry of the Manufacturer’s warranty.
• To get the exclusive discounted pricing The EW should be purchased within 1 month (30 days) of date of purchase of product.
• You are eligible to purchase the MCare Extended warranty protection plan within 1 year from the date of purchase. After one year, you will not be eligible to extend the warranty
• EW will cover only MANSAA products.
• This EW only applies to items purchased as new. There is no cover for items described as ‘used’, ‘second hand’ or ‘refurbished’.
• The customer must be at least 18 years old on the date of purchase of this EW.
• This EW is limited to products with manufacturer’s warranty that are purchased in select cities within defined geographic boundary of the Republic of India. Information on whether EW services are available in your city will be provided at the point of purchase of the EW.
• The EW shall become effective once MANSAA, at its sole discretion, accepts the application of the customer and shall continue to remain in force for the period as applicable, unless terminated earlier as per terms herein.
• At point of service, Customer is required to show a proof of purchase (either – 1. Product purchase invoice AND/OR 2. Original manufacturer’s warranty certificate/card) of product. MANSAA reserves the right to deny service and cancel the EW, without any refund whatsoever, if Customer fails to produce the above information.
© Copyright 2018 All rights reserved.