Career at MANSAA
Embedded Firmware Engineer @MANSAA
An Embedded Firmware Engineer is a need of the time as almost all products now embed some sort of automation. The right candidate should be hands-on and ready to take on challenges. We are a startup and we love overcoming new challenges every day.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1. Experience in debugging firmware code using Debugger/Simulators.
2. Embedded Software development in C (1- 3 years of experience) focus on 8/16/32 bit & ARM Controllers, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi controllers.
3. Experience in developing drivers like GPMC, GPIO, I2C, and SPI etc.
4. Experience in communication protocols like UART, LIN and CAN etc.
5. Experience on interfaces like RF, RS232/UART, Digital I/O, Analog I/O etc.
6. Experience on integration of cloud platforms preferably AWS etc.
7. Strong board level troubleshooting skills and understanding of hardware-software interaction.
8. Experience on features & performance enhancements of products, embedded software bugs fixing.
9. Developing software testing requirements, execute testing and complete documentation as per QMS.
10. Experience in generating and executing test plans and test scripts, risk analysis documents.
11. Well versed in understanding electrical schematics/data sheets.
12. Designing and understanding software architectures and application layers.
13. Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
14. Ability to identify and escalate issues for timely resolution.
15. Goal oriented and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
16. Experience with embedded systems with RTOS knowhow, DSO, Function generator, logic analyser etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Development of real-time embedded software that runs over smart lighting hardware through wireless control.
2. Development and execution of test cases for features of lighting according to the requirements.
3. Involved in full life-cycle of firmware development from concept through integration, test and high-volume manufacturing.
4. Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology and gadgets.
5. Well organized, meticulous good at understanding the big picture.
6. We are a startup and every day is a new beginning and a challenge.
Minimum Qualification: B-Tech Electronics Engineering
Experience: Minimum 2 – 4 years
Vacancy : 3