Career at MANSAA
Graphics Designer @MANSAA
We are looking for a talented Graphics Designer who has experience in Print and Electronic media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas within a team and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the manufacturing sector. Applicants with experience leading creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
1. Should have strong Photoshop or any other Graphic tool skills
2. Examples of Graphic Designer skills.
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline.
4. Experience working with WordPress templates is plus.
5. Adaptive design eye and skills.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers.
1. Design leaflets and other creative content for new products.
2. Work closely with new products development team to understand the creative or media work.
3. Understand the requirement from the team and propose the different solutions.
4. Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
5. Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
6. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
7. Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design or Marketing
Minimum Experience: 0-1 Years