Career at MANSAA
iOS Application Developer @MANSAA
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work within a team to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications
What we are looking for in our iOS application developer @MANSAA
1. Strong Analytical Skills.
2. Proficient in Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
3. Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
4. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
5. Experience in Xcode & Swift 2.0 as per the latest standards.
6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
7. Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
8. Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
9. Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred but not mandatory.
10. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
11. The knack for benchmarking and optimization.
12. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial etc.
13. Familiarity with continuous integration.
14. Familiarity with iOS Wifi/Bluetooth Low energy API’s.
15. Must have done some solid work in iOS during the bachelor’s degree.
1. Design and build applications for the iOS platform including Apple watches and Apple TVoS.
2. Work with team to implement the integrations with IFTTT, Alexa, google home etc
3. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
4. Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
5. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
6. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
7. understand the iOS Bluetooth/WI-FI app APIs development process.
8. Testing the app which is interacting with the external hardware.
Minimum Qualification: B-Tech Computer Science Engineering
Experience: 1 – 2 years